Being more authentic is one of the best strategies to increase social media interaction because the majority of customers claim that authenticity influences their choice of business. When communicating with your audience on social media, choose a social media marketing voice that personifies your business and stays true to it.
Since most social media users like humorous material, you may think about employing comedy as a strategy to increase your shares, comments, or likes when improving your Instagram engagement. Being truthful is another strategy you might employ. Honesty can go a long way in establishing trust with your audience and maintaining their interest in your business online, whether it’s admitting mistakes or expressing your corporate principles.
Share Interesting Material:
In addition to being a terrific approach for gaining new followers, producing original, pertinent social media material also engages current followers. Follow the 80/20 rule when producing content for your social media channels: 80% of your postings should serve to inform, amuse, or assist followers in solving an issue, while the remaining 20% should explicitly promote your company. You may then concentrate on producing high-quality material that your audience will like.
You only have approximately three seconds to capture your audience’s attention on social media before they scroll on to the next item in their feed. Videos, pictures, and memes have a higher chance of standing out in the stream and catching your followers’ attention, which may increase interaction overall.
This is especially true on Twitter, where videos are ten times more engaging in postings. Incorporate more visual postings into your social media content schedule by finding creative methods to do so.